Dr. Ajeet Kumar is a DHA licensed General Practitioner who joined JTS Medical Centre in 2016. He provides quality, compassionate care to all his patients. Dr Ajeet is responsible for preventive & wellness services, medical screening programs, immunizations, health promotion, and treatment for acute & routine care visits.
Dr. Ajeet earned his MBBS degree from Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan in 2008 and completed a Diploma Cardiology from DOW University Karachi in the year 2017.
He began his career as a house officer at Jinnah Hospital in Lahore in 2009, where he specialized in Surgery, Anesthesia / ICU, and Medicine. He was a postgraduate trainee (Diploma Cardiology) at the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases in Karachi in the year 2012-2013. He was then placed as a Cardiac RMO at Plastic Surgery General Hospital in Karachi from 2014 to 2016.
- General consultations and visits for sick adults and children
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Wellness check-ups
- Vaccination visits for travel and routine vaccine updates for adults
- Management of minor injuries
- Evaluation of any medical concern in order to refer to the appropriate specialist or consultant
He is fluent in English, Hindi, Sindhi, and Urdu.