Dr. Sathish, a Specialist Ophthalmologist in Dubai, completed his DOMS & MS (Ophthalmology) after obtaining his MBBS Degree. He began his career in 1986 upon completing his Postgraduate degree at the OEU Institute of Ophthalmology in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, which was then the pre-eminent training institute in the region.
Dr. Sathish’s service also includes 9 years as a Professor and Head of Institute. He gained extensive experience and improved his medical acumen in both clinical & surgical fields, especially in those related to Anterior segment, Paediatric Ophthalmology & Oculoplasty. His work experience and practice also includes over 60 presented papers, the delivery of numerous guest lectures in national and international conferences and symposiums, along with the privilege of being a Consultant Editor of BJO South Asia Edition.
While in Muscat in 2000-01, Dr. Sathish worked as a Senior Specialist in charge of Paediatric Ophthalmology & Oculoplasty. Prior to joining JTS Medical Centre, he worked with the Welcare Hospital, Dubai since 2001 and City Centre Clinic since 2014.
- Specialist Ophthalmologist in Dubai since 2001
- Senior Specialist in MOH Al Nahda Hospital in 2000-01
- Senior Consultant & Professor of Ophthalmology in India till 2000
- Femtolaser Cataract surgery
- Phacoemulsification & Foldable IOL implantation
- Eyelid & Orbital surgeries
- Anterior segment & External Eye disease management