Ms. Sunakshi (Physiotherapist) Practicing as a Physiotherapist in JTS Medical Centre with 4 years of experience in musculoskeletal, sports, geriatric and neurological physiotherapy. Having a specialty in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of sports and musculoskeletal cases with an ability to handle a variety of patients from all age groups, having different conditions and injuries.
• Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from Jammu University, J&K, India.
• Internship training from Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Jammu.
• Certified Dry Needling Practitioner (CDNP).
• Basic Life Support (BLS) healthcare provider (CPR and AED) by the American Heart Association.
• Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license.
• Registered with the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) as a Member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (MIAP).
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
• Dry needling
• Manual therapy
• Exercise therapy
• Mulligan mobilization and taping
• Injury prevention
• Postoperative rehabilitation
• Sports injuries and return to sports
• Geriatric rehabilitation
• Lifestyle and occupational overuse injuries
• Muscle, ligament, tendon, and Joint problems