Our client care managers are on call 24/7 to answer your questions
Find the Doctor
Have a Question ?
Dr. Megha Gupta, Specialist Gynecologist in Dubai joined at JTS Medical Centre
Dr. Megha Gupta graduated (MBBS) from the renowned Aligarh Muslim University from India in 2008 and did her OB/GYN post-graduation program from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, India.
During her training, she gained extensive experience in all aspects of obstetrics & gynecology including High-risk obstetrics, medical disorders in pregnancy, endocrinological disorders in gynecology, infertility & adolescent gynecology.
She practiced in India as consultant OB/GYN in various hospitals before moving to UAE in 2015. She practiced in Mediclinic City Hospital Dubai for more than 2 years before JTS Medical Centre.
She has done several courses including Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Ultrasound in Gynecology + Obstetrics.
Dr. Megha Gupta is currently practicing as a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Dubai for the last 4 years.
She speaks English, Hindi, and Urdu.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
- Antenatal management of Normal and High-Risk Pregnancies
- Antenatal classes
- Post Natal Complications related to Breast Feeding
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Ultrasound
- Pap Smear
- Prevention (Vaccination), Screening and management of abnormal Pap smear (CIN) & cancer of the reproductive organs
- Management of menstrual disorders, recurrent miscarriage & sexually transmitted disease
- Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome & ovarian cysts
- Menstrual Irregularities, bleeding problems & Endometriosis
- Management of Infertility, Induction Ovulation, follicular tracking.
- Management of symptoms of premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
- Family Planning
- Management of Teenager Gynae problems
- Well Woman Care
- Screening of Breast diseases, Breast examination and follow-up with ultrasound breast and mammogram.