Find the Doctor
Providing women of all ages consultation and care, our gynaecologists take care of their needs and offers advice and reassurance. The Department provides antenatal care, post pregnancy care, pregnancy counseling, cervical cancer screening, HPV vaccination, and annual ‘well-women’ checkup, treatments for endocrine disorders, menstrual irregularity, menopause and associated conditions.
Our Gynaecologists are capable of dealing with complex problems such as High risk obstetrics, medical disorders in pregnancy, endocrinological disorders in gynaecology, infertility & adolescent gynaecology.
They have done several advanced courses courses such as Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) and the Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP). Our Gynaecology department is fully equipped and handles the following problems on a regular basis:
- Adolescent Gynaecology, major and minor surgeries
- Family Planning
- Antenatal care
- Management of high-risk pregnancies and obstetric emergencies
- Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology ultrasonography & Doppler studies
- Post Pregnancy Care
- Infertility Management
- Treatment for related hormone disorders
- Menstrual Irregularity, PCOS, Menopause & Associated Conditions
- Cervical Cancer Screening plus HPV vaccination
- Post-menopausal care